Sunday, July 5, 2015

Style: Day to Eve (Day)


It's been a while since I've published a "day to eve" post.  Thought I'd break this one into two segments; beginning with what I wore to breakfast downtown last Friday morning...


We've had unseasonably cool weather for July.  The morning these pics were taken, it was about 60 degrees (fahrenheit).


Mark and I both had the day off from work. Aside from breakfast out, we had a variety of errands to run, locally. Plus, we had dinner out at our fave restaurant planned for later. I'll feature my dinner out (evening) attire in the next post.  My evening outfit "switch up" was a transition that allowed for the day's slight rise in temperature; plus, added a fun festive feel to the kickoff of a holiday weekend.

Scarf: Charlotte Russe (another lovely option)
Jeans: Loft
Sunnies: Vera Bradley
Shoes: Ralph Lauren
Handbag: Juicy Couture
Watch: Michael Kors (gifted)


Joy & peace, T.