Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Style: Feel-good Style


Hello, Friends!  Thank you for the sweet, thoughtful support so many of you rendered to me through comments made on my last blog post. I was truly wiped out by the close of last week; following the ending of a sizable home remodel, busy work week and the emergence of a slight summertime cold. Post a relaxing weekend, I carved out added time to rest Sunday evening.  Hence, there was no post on Sunday this week.


These pics feature what a I wore to work last Friday.  Comfort is key to feeling good, but feeling "pulled together" plays a major role as well.


This outfit features pieces that are not only comfy; they are some of my faves.  That's the key to "feel-good" style.


When I feel good about what I'm wearing, I simply feel better in every respect.  Don't you?

 Dark Chambray: J.Crew
Skirt: Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Shoes: Ralph Lauren
Belt: Vintage Betsey Johnson
Handbag: Kate Spade
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Watch: Michael Kors (gifted)
Rose Gold Link Bracelet: Vintage


Joy & grace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style SessionsGaray Treasures and Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated Poppy and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday