Sunday, June 7, 2015

Product Review: Emjoi Micro-Pedi


Recently, representatives for Emjoi asked me if I'd like to try a trial sample of their Micro-Pedi.  I was already on the lookout for a device like this; so, I gladly accepted the offer to give theirs a try.


A salon pedi is one of my monthly treasures. However, between pedicures, I find the soles of my feet get extremely dry and even cracked at the heels.  Slathering a butter balm all over my feet and, thereafter, "socking" them up overnight, is great for softening the top side of them, but I needed something more to address the soles...



My Experience: I adored the Emjoi Micro-Pedi for an array of reasons! First, it was so easy to use.  I popped in two batteries, pressed the button and got right to the "sole" of the problem. The Micro-Pedi fit comfortably in my hands and there was no slippage (thanks to the product's rubberized side grips).

Another plus: Given that the one-roller version is priced at $29.95, it's a markedly better bargain than one of the similar competitor's devices I recently checked out (so glad I didn't buy that other brand!).


The Emjoi Micro-Pedi is the only motorized callous remover to have the American Podiatric Medication Association Seal of Acceptance. Of course, that's significantly important to me.

However, my greatest praise is found in the end result.  This product significantly improved the sole of my foot's skin quality on my first use of it.  Immediately, I could both see and feel the results (meaning it is now going to be part of my weekly self-care regimen).

Emjoi offers various other attachments (e.g. a manicure attachment) and other options (including precision kits).  All can be found at emjoi.com.

Joy & peace, T.