Sunday, May 10, 2015

What I Wore: Great Lakes Brewery Tour


How was your weekend?  Mine was way too short!


I'm a self-proclaimed "Girl Friday" (love my Fridays).  However, as of late, Saturdays have (hands down) become my fave day of the week.


This past Saturday, post our breakfast date (downtown), Mark and I headed to Cleveland to tour the Great Lakes Brewery, and enjoy dinner on the patio of their adjoining restaurant.


It was a blast... And, yes, this is what I wore (smile).  One thing I wish I'd also worn was a hat.  The wind felt fab while dining outdoors, but my fedora with a navy blue band on it would have been perfect for that day.


Loved the food, the suds, and the tour was highly informational.  My fave part, though, centered around all the great history that we learned about; namely, the brewery's various buildings, the neighborhood this operation occupies and Cleveland, itself.  My undergraduate degree is in History; so, no great surprise I still find all-things-historical so very fascinating.

I didn't take many pics during our escapade, but I've featured a few below.  As you'll see, we did bring an assorted six-pack home with us (Yup, one's missing in the photo, already!).




Jean Jacket: Piace Boutique
Top: No Brand (and older; similar)
White Jeans: J.Crew
Canvas Topsiders: Sperry (sold out; similar)
Handbag: Coach (another great option here)
Sunnies: Ray Ban (similar)
Watch: Coach (gifted; similar option)
Bracelet: Fossil (love this one)
Lips: Lancome Red Stiletto


What's your favorite day of the week? Would love to hear from you!

Joy and peace, T.

BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style (Sunday) and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday (Monday).