Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Leopard Print Made Summer Perfect


I've said it before: "Style is a great launching place for honing one's personal creativity levels." Through style, there are also many opportunities for stress reduction through fun, creative play.


Case in point:  One of my fave ways to de-stress is to block out "playtime" for myself; pulling different pieces from my closet and pairing them, creatively.  It's within these times, that I enjoy finding ways to maximize the wardrobe pieces I already own, let my imagination reign freely, and emerge with a real sense of satisfaction from what transpires.


As a result of one of those recent endeavors (smile),  I discovered an adoration for blush paired with leopard print.  It is summertime perfect, and reminds me of something that would have been worn in a glamorous, bygone era. Here, I added a fave vintage brooch to this ensemble to heighten that feel.   Black pumps and a classic pair of sunglasses complete the look.

Jacket: Talbot's (love this blush blazer on sale)
Dress: Jones New York (adore this leo print dress)
Tights: c/o Kushyfoot
Shoes: Michael Kors
Brooch: Vintage (Etsy)
Watch: Coach (gifted)
Bracelet: Fossil
Sunnies: Ray Ban
 

Share with me your thoughts on the color blush, leopard print and the benefits of mindful styling.  Would love to hear them!

Just a note, I will be collaborating with Dresslink; featuring this stylish blazer and this sweet dress sometime in June. Stay tuned...

Joy and grace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style SessionsGaray Treasures and Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated Poppy and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday