Monday, May 18, 2015

About Kushyfoot...

Recently, the folks at Kushyfoot asked me if they could send me several of their products to feature on the blog. Kushyfoot offers an array of fashionable foot and leg wear for both men and women.  Here's what they sent, and my personal thoughts as well...


Opaque tights (with massaging sole): Anyone who reads this blog regularly knows I often sport tights. I actually wore the pair featured here for the first time to work last Tuesday. Happily, I was quite impressed by the thickness of these tights. No doubt, they will hold up for some time to come. This, I like--a lot.


My favorite thing about them, though, were the massaging soles (see photo below). The ribbing on the soles of these tights produced an amazingly fabulous feel on my feet.


Yes, this is me donning my Kushyfoot tights last Tuesday; post a full day at the office.  Will feature a blog post on this outfit in the near future...


Flats to Go: According to Kushyfoot, "Flats to Go are a girl's best friend after spending a long day in heels or uncomfortable shoes. These light and foldable ballerina shoes can be stored in your purse so they will always be in reach when your feel need it the most!" The Flats to Go were comfy and soft., and the concept of having a pair of ballet shoes always within reach is one I find highly palatable...



I will definitely enjoy slipping these on (back home) after a busy day in heels. I also believe these would be a chic alternative to wearing my flip flops to yoga class. They could be a real luxury when traveling, too.  A pair of these in my carryon, and I could slip off the shoes during a long flight... 


Fleece tights:  Spring has sprung here in northwest Ohio, so I didn't wear these to work for an entire day (as I did the tights).  I did try them on and adored them, though.  These fleece tights were thick, warm, and the lining was quite soft.  They are akin to a pair of leggings with feet in them.  Next fall, they'd be great paired with my favorite tall boots and a tunic. And, I can't even begin to tell you how treasured these will be when winter arrives next year...


Sheer anklet: In the last year, I've worn knee highs on several occasions; mostly, when I want to wear dress slacks and heels without tights or hosiery underneath.  These anklets are umpteen times better than knee highs any day! Thick, with elastic that stays put, they were far higher quality than any I've encountered thus far.



And, just like the tights, I adore the massaging soles!

Joy & peace, T.