Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What I Wore: Art Walk Luncheon



Last Saturday, I attended the local Fashion, Food & Fine Art benefit luncheon (part of Bowling Green's Art Walk 2015) with my lovely daughter-in-law, Amanda (See more about this event in this past blog post). Somewhat chilly, a bit of rain also fell that day...


As you can see, I was ready; sporting my rain boots. To keep warm, I also wore the jacket featured in this past post (went without it in these pics, so my outfit could be better seen).



After the luncheon, we normally like to walk our town's quaint Main Street Historic District; enjoying all the lovely art as a family.  Instead, we gathered back home to savor precious family time (with our beautiful son, daughter-in-law and grandson).


When evening came, we ordered take out from a fave local pub and enjoyed dinner in the dining room; using the china we recently inherited from Mark's mother. Later, Mark thanked me for thinking to use this cherished dinnerware for our casual family meal. Despite the rain and cold, it was such a perfect day!

Dress: Nautica (here's another fab option)
Scarf: Consigned (I ADORE this one!)
Boots: Hunter
Sunnies: Vera Bradley (similar here)
Handbag: Michael Kors 
Watch: Kate Spade (gifted)
Garnet Bracelet: c/o Anjolee
Lips: Clinique Red Red Red


What's a perfect day look like to you? Would adore hearing about it!

Joy & hugs, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style SessionsGaray Treasures and Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated Poppy and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday