Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Timeless Classics: Anjolee Bracelet Review


Recently, I was asked by the folks at Anjolee if I would be willing to review and feature one of their fine jewelry items on the blog.  Anjolee carries a number of gorgeous jewelry pieces including a stunning and expansive selection of diamond eternity rings.  Anjolee is family owned and operates in San Diego County, California.


A lover of beautiful jewelry, I accepted their request; selecting the exquisite silver and genuine garnet bracelet pictured above to review and feature.  There's simply nothing more elegant to me than a classically timeless jewelry item.  A quality-made piece, this lovely garnet bracelet did not disappoint, either.


Spring has sprung, and I'm already thinking of summer (smile). My warmer weather wardrobe has lots of reds and blues in it; of course, it also includes my fave staple hue (black) as well.  This bracelet will be a fabulous compliment to so many things...


My Anjolee bracelet is the real star of the post, today. Although, I couldn't resist sharing a few added photos of me sporting it.  Fittingly, I've paired it with a few timeless classics from my closet.



Are you a lover of timeless classics?  Please share your thoughts! 

Joy and grace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style SessionsGaray Treasures and Confident Twosday.  On Wednesday, I'll link to The Pleated Poppy and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday