Friday, March 6, 2015

Choosing the Bright Side...



 This month, I'm vowing to consciously choose thoughts on the brighter side.  For example...


Yes, there's still snow on the ground, and it's unseasonably cold for this time of year.  However, the white stuff has begun to melt and 30 degrees is warmer than the sub-zero temps we've had for the previous weeks on end.  


I've been super-busy and incredibly challenged in my professional life. Nevertheless, there's a joy to being adept at what I do, and coming out on the other side (victoriously) of life's challenges (which I will do!).

Jacket: Vintage
Cashmere Sweater: Consigned
Glass Beads: Vintage (antique shop)
Sunnies: Nine West
Slacks: Chaps by Ralph Lauren
Booties: Nine West
Handbag: Coach
Watch: Kate Spade
Lipstick: NARS Scarlet Empress
Nails: Essie Sand Tropez


Okay, it's your turn now. Share with me your bright outlook on a situation that may seem to be initially less than "sunny."  I'd truly love hearing it!

Joy, sunny thoughts and peace! T.

BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style (Sunday) and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday (Monday).