Sunday, February 8, 2015

Style Thoughts: Marsala



Pantone recently named Marsala the "color of the year." It's a gorgeous shade; don't you think?


It's funny, but as much as I love burgundy and cranberry toned hues, I have very little of them in my wardrobe.  I'm vowing to add a few more items in this color range in 2015.





I'm hoping to do a bit of thrift store browsing one Saturday afternoon this month.  Who knows? Maybe I'll luck into a fab find there; might even be something Marsala (smile).


This lipstick is pretty close to the color Marsala. It's Clinique's Angel Red. I actually purchased it last fall, and it's since been a fave of mine.



 Sunnies: Betsey Johnson
Chambray: Fossil
Gloves: Target
Jeans: J.Crew Factory
Boots: Nine West
Belt: Banana Republic
Statement Necklace: Jennifer Lopez via Kohl's
Handbag: Vera Bradley (gifted)
Lipstick: Clinique Angel Red


Share with me your thoughts on Marsala.  Would love hearing them!

Hugs, peace & joy, T.

BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style (Sunday) and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday (Monday).