Sunday, January 4, 2015

On Facebook...


Hello, All! How's your 2015 going so far? These pics were taken last Friday evening (January 2); following my first day back in the office since December 19.  Although I thoroughly enjoyed my break, it's always good to get back into my daily routines. One thing I especially love about these pics is that you can see the dappling of the sun's last light gently touching the pine boughs.  Isn't it lovely?


Last fall, I sketched out various dreams for my Tickled Pink venture.  One vision I had was to increase the traffic on my Tickled Pink Woman Facebook page.  Perhaps you can help me... I'd beyond adore it if you'd give my page a Facebook "like."  And, as always, the Tickled Pink Woman Facebook page will reciprocate with a "like" back on your blog's Facebook page--I only ask that you email me your Facebook page address or leave  it here in the comments (post liking mine). 


 Moto Jacket: Michael Kors
Scarf: Gifted
Silk Blouse: Vintage Lord & Taylor (Etsy)
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Sunnies: Nine West
Velvet Maxi Skirt: No Brand (and older)
Handbag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Gloves: Coach
Boots: Nine West


In advance, thanks, to those of you sharing the love (smile).

Joy & peace, T.

BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style (Sunday) and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday (Monday).