Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Year-End Reflections...



Each year at this time,  I pause; taking time to reflect on some of my favorite moments, triumphs and valuable lessons learned over the past 12 months.  I use both my journal and art journal to accomplish this most worthy endeavor.  Truly, it's time well spent--very nurturing...



Sadly, all my holiday visitors have now departed.  The silver lining is that I took needed time, today, to reflect on 2014, and sketch out my envisioned dreams for 2015.

 Hat: Gifted 
Sunnies: Vera Bradley
Jean Jacket: Piace Boutique (Bloomington, IN)
Turtleneck: L.L. Bean
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Booties: GC Shoes (Boutique Purchase)
Satchel: The Leather Satchel Company (Asos)
Scarf: Consigned
Pendant: Vintage Tiffany (Etsy)
Leather Gloves: Vintage (Cactus Flower in Bloomington, IN)


Do you engage in a practice similar to this? Please share your thoughts!

Reflective joy & peace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style SessionsGaray Treasures Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me (link up) and Confident Twosday.