Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What I Wore: Holiday Party (eShakti Dress Review)



Recently, the folks at eShakti asked if I'd like to review an item from their Holiday Collection.  Having reviewed a lovely eShakti dress earlier this year (see that past post here), I eagerly accepted this endeavor.


You see, I was already on the lookout for the perfect dress for Mark's workplace holiday party (a super-swanky affair). My past experience with eShakti was so phenomenally impressive; I had every faith this one would be as well...


Hopefully, from these pics (alone), it's apparent how happy I am with the product itself.  This dress is well-made, of high quality and fits me perfectly (eShakti gathers measurements to ensure a fabulous fit).  I adore the fact that this dress has pockets, and I love the split neck detail in this elegant statement dress!



This dress was such a statement piece, I found myself selecting soft and minimal accessories to accompany it.  In fact, I'm featuring a follow-up blog post (on Thursday) dedicated to accessorizing that was inspired by my donning of this beautiful dress.

 Dress: eShakti (just marked down majorly!)
Hosiery: Simply Vera Wang
Clutch: BCBG
Heels: Nine West
Silver Link ID Bracelet: Hubby's


I'm excited to think how I can style this amazing dress for not only special occasions--but, for the office, too (Envision it paired with a belted cardigan...).  Oh, and... These pics were taken en route to Mark's holiday office party--where I not only had a blast; I also got scads of compliments on my attire (smile).

Share with me your thoughts on how you'd style this fab red dress.  Would love hearing them!

Joy and peace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style SessionsGaray Treasures Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me (link up) and Confident Twosday.