Friday, December 26, 2014

My Vow During My Time Off from Work...


I've been on vacation from work since last Friday.  In fact, I'm not headed back into the office until next Friday.  Yes, I'm enjoying a wonderful holiday with my precious family!


Unfortunately, in years gone by, I've found that time off from the "day-to-day" sometimes equates to getting away from established, healthy routines that nurture me in body, mind and spirit.  This year, I've made a pledge to carve out time for my own self care--as I enjoy sacred time with those I cherish. This year, I have vowed to:
  • journal
  • exercise
  • sip green smoothies
  • eat fresh fruit
  • drink plenty of water
  • get my needed rest
  • ensure I get down time (bath soaks, yoga stretches, reading, collaging)



Sunnies: Ray Ban
Scarf: Gifted
Vest: Susan Bristol (vintage)
Top: Zara
Black Jeans: L.L. Bean Signature
Boots: Nine West
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Handbag: Coach
Watch: Hubby's Discard
Silver Spoons Bracelet: Bought at Black Swamp Art Festival


Wishing you a lovely weekend!  Joy and peace, T.