Thursday, November 13, 2014

What I Wore: Rock Concert



If you read Tuesday's blog post, you know that Mark and I ventured off to Columbus (last weekend) for an overnight getaway.  These pics share what I wore for an evening out (which included dining and shopping in the Short North District and a Ryan Adams' concert at the Palace Theater).


From the day I bought it, I've always worn this dress as a tunic.  Last Saturday, however, I donned it as a dress.


It's a bit shorter than I typically like to wear.  But, hey... I was headed off to a rock concert (smile).

Wool Beret: Vintage (and Consigned)
Lace Top: Jones New York (Consigned)
Leather Jacket: No Brand (and Older)
Leopard Print Dress (worn as skirt): Vintage (Etsy)
Tights: Simply Vera Wang
Sunnies: Dollar Tree
Boots: Nine West
Gloves: Coach
Handbag: Coach
Black Cat Scarves: One from Local Boutique; One Gifted


We had a fab weekend of play last week!  This week, we're homebound (painting our dining room and installing a new chandelier).  Honestly, life is all about balance, isn't it?

Joy and peace, T.

This post will be linked (Thursday) to:  Treasure Tromp  Let Your Light Shine  * Spotlight Weekly Over 50 Feeling 40 * Simply Just Lovely and on (Friday) to: Style Elixir *Rachel the Hat * Favorite Fashion Friday