Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Merits of Closet Shopping



Ever hear the term "shopping my own closet?" It's a term that simply means I'm wearing what I already own.  It's also something I find myself drawn to doing more of--these days. There are a couple of key reasons why this is so...


First of all, it's fiscally (and, environmentally) more responsible than constant consuming. Who (I ask you) doesn't like these merits?


Second, when I shop my own closet, I am challenged to be more creative. I view this as self expression made fun (smile). Again, what's not to adore about that?

Cardigan: BCBG
T-shirt: Crown Jewel Brand
Slacks: Ralph Lauren
Heels: Nine West
Sunnies: Nine West
Pendant: Bought at a Jewelry Party
Scarf: Consigned
Handbag: Marc Jacobs

Belt: Chico's


Are you a closet shopper?  Share your closet shopping joy with me.  I'd love to hear it!

Joy and peace, T.

BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style on Sunday and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday on Monday.