Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Quality + Elegance: Tidebuy Bracelet


 

Recently, the folks at Tidebuy contacted me to see if I'd like to feature one of their lovely jewelry items here on the blog.  I agreed and selected the gorgeous multilayer opal rhinestone alloy bangle featured in these pics (that's a close up of it directly below). Isn't it elegant?


 

When it comes to jewelry (and, pretty much everything else, actually), quality is a key value for me.  Cost effectiveness is great--as long as what I'm buying doesn't look cheap.  Turns out--this bracelet is quite a charmer! I am more than pleased with this fabulous (and sturdy) item, and will (no doubt) wear it again and again.  Just to demonstrate its quality, I've paired with my gifted Michael Kors watch below.  Truly, the two look comparable in price, but they aren't (The watch was much more expensive!).



Elegant accessories (just like my lovely opal bracelet) are the perfect way to infuse a touch of chic into a basic sweater + jeans combo.  Add a scarf, statement handbag and quality pair of shoes and... Voila!


Mark and I headed off for a weekend getaway last week.  These pics were taken in quaint Worthington, Ohio, where we stopped for java at a fave cafe of mine.  We stayed overnight in Columbus where we browsed a variety of interesting shops and dined in the Short North District, enjoyed a stroll on The Ohio State University, and even attended a rock concert (I'll feature photos of what I wore to the concert on Thursday's blog post).

Bracelet: Tidebuy 
Crocheted Thneed: Purchased from talented fellow blogger
Sweater: Zara
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters (older)
Leather Sneakers: Converse
Handbag: Coach
Watch: Michael Kors (gifted)
Sunnies: Firmoo


Share with me your thoughts on quality, my bracelet, your weekend, or my outfit.  Would love hearing them!

Joy and grace, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style Sessions, Garay Treasures Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me (link up) and Confident Twosday. On Wednesday, linking to: What I Wore: The Pleated Poppy.