Sunday, November 16, 2014

Art in Life



Art is in nature. It is architecture; even in its most insignificant form. Art is perfectly imperfect.


Art is the spoken word, the songs sung. It is my journaling practice. Art is whatever I want it to be.


Art is the style I carefully don. It's my day's agenda; when done with mindful purpose. Art is the actions lovingly taken; those things thoughtfully said.



Art sways my spirit. It makes my soul dance from deep within. Art is joy incarnate.

 Blazer: Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Cashmere Scarf: Cashmere Boutique (gifted)
Dress: Eddie Bauer (older)
Sunnies: Firmoo
Fleur De Lis Brooch: Vintage Weiss (Etsy)
Tights: ?
Heels: Nine & Co.
Handbag: Coach


Share with me your artful thoughts.  I'd love hearing them!

Joy + peace, T.

BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style on Sunday and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday on Monday.