Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My Tips for Styling Argyle....



I adore argyle! It's so classic and chic.


My fave way to style argyle is to pair it with a check or houndstooth print (as I've done here with a houndstooth blouse). I've also got a luscious gray argyle print sweater that I love to don with a navy and white checked skirt.



Of course, stripes or a plaid--in coordinating colors--would also work well with an argyle sweater. I'm vowing to play with these options, too.  Perhaps, I'll feature some of my stylings on future posts...

Cashmere Cardigan: Gifted (Thank you, Andrew + Amanda!)
Blouse: Nine & Co. (thrifted)
Leather Skirt: Thrifted (Vintage Vogue, Bloomington, IN)
Boots: Nine West
Sunnies: Betsey Johnson
Glass Beads: Vintage (antique shop purchase)
Briefcase: Franklin Covey
Tights: Steve Madden


Do you love argyle, too?  How do you enjoy styling it?  Please share!

Joy and hugs, T.

This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style SessionsCoco et La vie en Rose
and Confident Twosday. On Wednesday, linking to: What I Wore: The Pleated Poppy.