Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Self-Nurturing Saturday...


Last Saturday, I shook things up a bit.  As you may already know, this is something I try to do from time to time (smile).


Post breakfast on the patio (next to one of my beloved flower gardens), I headed out to a yoga class.  It was (in a word) heavenly!  I even met up with a friend there, and we practiced side by side.


Afterwards, I came home and journaled from my backyard (yes, amidst my flowers). Then, I headed off for a pedi at a nearby salon.


Once back home, I collaged in my art journal--where I also wrote out my dreams for this blog's future.  Then (yes you guessed it), I left again.  This time, I was off for a relaxing one-hour massage.

Blog dreams and collage...in my art journal...



Know what I did afterwards?  Yup, came home for a nap before my dinner date, downtown, with Mark (these pics were taken about a block away from where we dined). This was likely one of the most self-nurturing days I've had in a long time, and it was so well worth it!

 Blouse: c/o Rosegal
Jeans: L.L. Bean Signature
Shoes: Charming Charlie
Sunnies: Nine West
Headband: TranquiliT
Statement Necklace: Jennifer Lopez via Kohl's
Stone Bracelet: Gift Shop in Nassau, Bahamas
Wrap Bracelet: Fair Trade Boutique in Evergreen, Colorado
Handbag: Vera Bradley


What can you do to nurture yourself today?  Would love to hear about it.

Joy & peace, T.

This post will be linked (Thursday) to:  Treasure Tromp  Let Your Light Shine  * Spotlight Weekly  Tres Chic Fashion Thursday Over 50 Feeling 40 * Simply Just Lovely * The Life of the Party and on (Friday) to: Simple Sequins  * Style Elixir * Rachel the Hat * Favorite Fashion Friday