Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Today, Don Grace...


One morning last week, I sat with journal and pen in hand.  My whole purpose was to set my day up in a meaningful, beneficial way...


As my thoughts flowed freely onto the paper, I ended my journal writing session with one simple edict: Today, don grace.



Here are a few ways I did so (donned grace that day):
  • saw beauty in the mundane
  • gleefully sported a lovely thrifted dress
  • smiled for no reason (because it made me feel good)
  • sought out and engaged in laughter
  • hugged a sad friend
  • thought of reasons I was grateful as I drove home from work
  • set intentions
  • took actions mindfully
  • imagined joyful possibilities


 Dress: Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Sunnies: Betsey Johnson
Ceramic Watch: Anne Klein
Handbag: Michael Kors
Heels: Nine West


Share with me your stylings for donning grace.  I'd so adore hearing them!

Joy and peace!  T.