Thursday, July 10, 2014

Quality Versus Perfect Results...


There's a difference between quality and perfect results.  Perfect?  Well, I've come to understand that's impossible (and certainly not user friendly, either!).


Quality simply means giving what I'm doing my best possible (at least for that point in time).  This is a much realistic (and self-loving) standard to impose, yes?


You see, a few days ago I had pics taken in this same outfit (different accessories and shoes).  Problem was, the lighting was so poor; it was truly hard to tell what shade of red I was even wearing (really!).


So (a few days later), the photos were reshot.  Are they perfect? Nope (but, what is?).  Am I far better satisfied with the lighting and quality of the pictures? Most definitely!

 Maxi Dress: Christopher & Banks (gifted and older)
Jean Vest: J Crew
T-shirt: Petit Bateau
Shoes: Converse
Hat: 
Handbag: Michael Kors
Men's Watch: Pulsar (gifted)
Pearl Bracelet: Estate Sale (vintage)
Sunnies: Vera Bradley
Pearl Pendant: A Local Antique Shop (vintage)


Hope your week has been a fab one so far!

Joy & peace, T.