Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A Recent Style Experiment...


For at least a year now, I've been honing my wardrobe into one that's not huge, but built with quality pieces I can easily mix and match.  Beginning last month, I refrained from buying anything new; although I did purchase a few thrifted pieces I adored.


What I've found is that this endeavor has made me much more creative and choosier about what I'm wearing each day.  It's also helped me to weed out those pieces that just don't work for me any longer.


Another thing?  It's enabled me to shift my spending priorities toward our recent home remodeling projects--which works well, too.

 Striped Pullover Blouse: No Brand (and consigned)
White Jeans: J Crew
Belt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Zara
Handbag: Kate Spade
Mother-of-Pearl/Tortoise Shell Bracelet: Consigned
Sunnies: Vera Bradley
Pearl Pendant: Gifted
Men's Watch: Pulsar (gifted)
Goldtone Bracelet: Fossil


Ever take yourself on a style experiment?  I'd love hearing about it!

Joy & peace!  T.