Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Mid-Week Girls' Night Out...



Every now and again, I write a post extolling the many glories of spending quality time with gal pals. Check a few of those older posts out here, here, and here.


Last week, one eve (post a busy day at work), I gathered with a group of friends at a local pub for happy hour.  I adore meeting friends for lunch, but happy hour get-togethers are soul refreshing, too. Don't you think?  I carve out time for several of these occasions a year, and never regret doing so one bit!


These pics were taken right before I met up with the girls. I could have changed into something a bit more casual, but I was already super-comfy wearing what I wore.  Everyone else came straight from work, too; so, this worked out quite well.

 
 Cardigan: Tommy Hilfiger
Dress: eShakti
Shoes: Nine West
Handbag: Michael Kors
Beaded Bracelet: Vintage Monet (from an antique shop)
Goldtone Bracelet: Fossil
Men's Watch: Pulsar (gifted)
Sunnies: Vera Bradley


Share with me how time with pals enriches your life.  I'd adore hearing about it!

Joy & peace, T.