Sunday, June 22, 2014

My New Journal...



You may not know this about me (or, you might)... I am an avid journal writer.


One morning last week, I realized only a few blank pages remained in my current journal. Shopping for a new journal is a super-huge deal for me. Often, I'll plan a special "artist's date" with myself to browse book stores and gift shops--with a goal of finding that special, new treasure.


This past weekend, Mark and I enjoyed a day trip with our oldest son and daughter-in-law; exploring quaint villages and lovely sites along Lake Huron.  At a general store in a sweet lakeside town, I unexpectedly spied and purchased what will soon become my new journal.



Featured below are pics of my current and soon-to-be journals...

Current (I adorned this one, myself--using a hardcover notebook)...

Soon-to-be current...

T-shirt: Crown Jewel
Scarf (worn as belt): Liz Claiborne (vintage)
Jeans: J Crew
Sandals: Payless (older)
Handbag: Sole Society
Sunnies: Firmoo
Men's Diamond Watch: Elgin (bought at yard sale!)
Bracelet: Fossil
Art Deco Glass Pendant: Vintage via Etsy 


Do you journal?  I would adore hearing how this practice has enhanced your life (or how you think it might--if you don't currently journal).

Joy & peace, T.

BTW, I'm linking this blog post (on Monday) to the Two Birds' Blog.