Tuesday, May 20, 2014

An Exercise in Appreciation...


I'm gonna brag a bit... You see, I live in a beautiful community...


These pics were taken at our local courthouse.  Strangely, it's only been in the last few years that I've truly appreciated the beauty of this building and its surrounding grounds.  Better late than never, right?


These days, I'm giving appreciation for things I may have taken for granted--in years gone by: a good laugh, a quiet evening at home, the glory of gathering with loved ones to celebrate, a beautiful evening sky...


Sometimes, I note what I'm thankful for in my journal.  Other times, I build lists of gratitude in my mind as I drive to and from work each day.  Being thankful enhances the quality of my life--forces me to see what I may not otherwise...

 Blazer: Peace of Cloth
Top: L.L. Bean
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Belt: J Crew
Shoes: Target
Handbag: Michael Kors
Gold Earrings: Gifted
Bracelet: Fossil
Men's Watch: Pulsar (gifted)
Sunnies: Vera Bradley


Tell me what you're thankful for today!  I'd love to hear about it!!!

Joy, hugs and peace!  T.