Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Grace of Having Writer's Block


Featured in this post are the last of the pics from my recent anniversary getaway in Louisville, Kentucky.  When I sat down to write, today; truly, I had no specific idea what to write.  You see, I had writer's block...


Here's the grace and glory of this: it gives me an opportunity to:
  • be okay with that fact;
  • not judge myself;
  • boycott any drama surrounding said writer's block
  • assess whether I am in need of ways to enhance my creativity (e.g. a solo artist's date);
  • give thanks that writer's block is my only real problem right now; 
  • pull out my journal and write away;
  • etc., etc., etc.


The benefit of having writer's block (when it's not made into a big deal) is that (somehow) it reverses itself.  Don't you agree?



Scarf: Coach (gifted)
Top: Nautica
Chinos: American Eagle (and older)
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff
Sneakers: Converse
Sunnies: Dollar Tree
Men's Watch: Pulsar (gifted)
Bracelet: Fossil


Wishing you a day laden with creative expression, grace and glory!  Joy & peace, T.