Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fine Art + Food + Fashion...



The lovely town where I live holds an annual event each April in its quaint, historic downtown: Art Walk.  It's laden with art exhibits, performance arts, creatives selling their wares and scads of special events--including the Fine Art + Food + Fashion luncheon. 


This soiree is one of my faves.  Check out prior posts from past years' Fine Art + Food + Fashion luncheons here and here. The outfit featured in this post is what I wore to last Saturday's event.  As you can see from our tickets, a pair of sneakers is the logo for this event.  Guess what I wore with my dress?  Yup, I wore my sneaks (smile).



Cardigan: Tommy Hilfiger
Maxi Dress (worn as skirt): Christopher & Banks (older and gifted)
Scarf: Old Navy
Fedora: Old Navy
Handbag: Sole Society
Sneakers: Converse
Sunnies: Helix via Kohl's
Men's Watch: Pulsar (gifted)
Bracelet: Fossil
Earrings: Vintage Monet


This year's event was extra special.  My lovely daughter-in-law, Amanda (Yes, that's her in the photo below!) traveled from Michigan to join me for lunch and time strolling downtown amidst the town's artsy celebrations.  Afterwards, we joined up with Mark and our oldest son Andrew (who enjoyed a father-son outing during the luncheon) for dinner at a local pub.    Fine art + food +fashion + quality time with loved ones = one spectacular day.


Joy, peace and all the best! T.