Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Grace of Easing Oneself into Things...



Confession time... I haven't attended yoga class for roughly the past ten months.


Got "too busy," and just didn't make time to go back... Yeah, I know... That's not to say I haven't practiced yoga, however.  I've engaged in a few routines and poses (at home) almost weekly.


Last Wednesday night, on the eve of the spring vernal equinox, I returned to yoga class--to a session entitled "relaxation yoga."  Ommmm....  What a perfect way it was to ease myself back into the swing of things--and to welcome this long-awaited new season!


Think I'll continue on with added relaxation classes for a bit--before I head back into something more lively and challenging.  There's a simple grace to a strategy like this.  Don't you think? I've signed myself up for a class this Saturday afternoon entitled, "Spring Equinox Yoga + Relaxation." Ommm...

Silk Blouse: Lord & Taylor (vintage via Etsy)
Lace Top: Vintage (via Etsy)
Leather Pencil Skirt: Thrifted (Vintage Vogue in Bloomington, IN)
Leather Bomber Jacket: J Crew
Tights: No brand
Booties: Nine West
Glass Beads: Vintage (bought at an antique store)
Sunnies: Dollar Tree

So, tell me... How are you easing yourself into the swing of this lovely new season?

Joy & peace, T.