Thursday, March 6, 2014

Simple, Quality of Life Enhancement...


What simple things enhance the quality of your life? Of course, there's the stuff one might think of naturally: being well-rested, drinking plenty of water, engaging in contemplative practices (journaling, yoga, meditation), eating lots of fresh, whole foods...


Truly, the possibilities for quality of life enhancement are endless.  Nevertheless, listed below are a few of the countless joys that enhance the quality of my life...


Enjoying a good college basketball game on television (Hey, I'm a native-born Hoosier...), decorating my house for the various holidays and seasons (Yes, the bunnies and baskets of eggs are coming out this weekend), grabbing a java post-lunch on a workday, walking outdoors in my neighborhood after dinner, tending to my flower gardens (I can't wait!), writing to fab music (My definition of "fab" depends on the day's mood), and being in the company of dear friends (Treated myself to lunch with gal pals this past Tuesday!).

 Blouse: Rosegal
Sweatshirt: Russell Athletics (bought as an undergrad in college)
Jeans: Chico's
Boots: Nine West
Sunnies: Nine West
Handbag: Kate Spade Saturday
Rosegold Link Bracelet: Vintage (via Etsy)
Rosegold Link Watch: Michael Kors


Okay, it's your turn... What simple things do you do to enhance the quality of your life?

Joy & peace, T.