Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Putting "Problems" in Their Rightful Place...


I live in northwest Ohio, where due to the proximity to Lake Erie, there's never a shortage of wind.  In fact, the town where I live boasts the fact that it is the first community in a non-mountainous area to build and operate wind turbines.  The day these pics were taken, the breezes were (um) less than gentle...


Sure, that's problematic for me as a blogger who would like to have some great pics to present to you each blog post...  Nevertheless, a matter such as this is what I've more recently found myself mindfully deeming to be, yet another, first-world problem.


Yup, an issue like this really isn't worth thinking about... You see, I have a roof over my head. I have clean water and indoor plumbing, as well as central heat and air conditioning (which, Mama Nature will hopefully allow me to use sometime in 2014).  I don't live in a war zone. I have a great job, and I never  go hungry. High winds (resulting in the majority of pics (taken on this particular day) depicting me with hair covering up my face) simply equates to me having a first-world problem.

Coat: J Crew
Cashmere Turtleneck: Consigned (Brand new--still had original tags on it!)
Skirt: ModCloth
Sunnies: Firmoo
Tights: Simply Vera Wang via Kohl's
Boots: Nine West
Lace Scarf: Chico's
Gloves: Moschino


This is how I'm putting "problems" in their place in 2014.  I'm really seeing them for what they are.  How about you?  Would love to hear your strategies for putting annoyances in their place!

Joy and peace, T.