Sunday, March 23, 2014

Let Internal Guidance Reign!


In the past few years, life's flow has started to make so much more sense to me; largely because I've come to trust my own internal guidance.  What I've found (most especially in the working world) is that my internal guidance is like my own personal guardian.  She knows what's best, and always tells me so.


Those folks who turn out to be deceptive... Well, nine times out of ten, I'll smile and tell myself, "Yeah, I had a feeling..." In the times I know I need to take action or react; I do, and have never regretted it. Instances when things don't seem to "add up," are the points when I dig deeper...


This strategy benefits me in my personal life, too.  Case in point, I've been doing a bit of "research" on the observation of the moon's cycles.  Last weekend, there was a full moon.  At first, I thought that meant was a time for more increased activity.  I was tired, though.


Lots of activity (physical and otherwise) simply didn't feel right.  As a result I rested.  Turns out, the full moon offers the best chance for reflection and restfulness (rather than action). Looks like my inner wisdom already knew that--as that's what I chose to do (smile).


Blouse: Lucky Brand
Vest: Ralph Lauren
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Handbag: Juicy Couture
Boots: Mountain Lake (old)
Brooch: Vintage (and consigned)
Sunnies: Vera Bradley
Ceramic + Rose Gold Watch: Anne Klein
Rose Gold Link Bracelet: Vintage via Etsy
Bakelite Bangle: Vintage (bought at an antique shop)


Joy, peace and may your internal guidance reign supreme! T.

BTW, I'm linking (Monday) to the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday blog post