Sunday, March 16, 2014

In Touch with What Naturally Feels Right...


Happy St. Paddy's Day! Just so you know, the jacket I'm sporting appears to be green, but it's actually brown.  Funny, huh?


How was your weekend?  Mine was quite relaxed.  Last week was especially busy for me.  As a result, by Friday evening, I was feeling the effects.


Despite the fact that I'd hoped to walk outdoors, create art and an assortment of other industrious tasks, I was "bone" tired.  In the past, I may have pushed onward; challenged myself beyond my comfort zone...


This past weekend, I didn't choose to push myself any further than what felt natural.  So, I spent a lot of time napping and lounging and fully knowing it was exactly what I needed to do.


In addition to the rest and relaxation I granted myself, I amazingly felt up to enjoying breakfast out on Saturday, savoring dinner downtown on Friday and Saturday, and taking a jaunt to the local thrift shop this past weekend.  But, that's what I felt up to doing--making these things the natural choices for how I spent my time.

 Suade Jacket: Coldwater Creek
Top: L.L. Bean
Skirt: Old Navy (thrifted)
Statement Necklace: Jennifer Lopez via Kohl's
Belt: Chaps
Handbag: Vera Bradley
Tights: Simply Vera Wang via Kohl's
Boots: Nine West
Sunnies: Dollar Tree
Watch: Geneva


Joy, peace & the luck o' the Irish to you!  T.

BTW--I'm linking on Monday to the Two Birds' Blog.  Drop by and join the festivities!