Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Another Way to Infuse Bright into Your Day...


As noted last week, I'm truly trying to infuse a bit more color into my wardrobe--in the hopes of invoking springtime into my heart (since it's not in the outdoor environment I'm inhabiting right now). As you can see from the outfit featured here, today, there's not a lot of vibrant coloration going on: my jacket is a deep blue, my tunic is neutral, and the other pieces brown and black.


A fellow blogger (Elle Sees) left a truly insightful comment on my post related to invoking springtime via the donning of brighter hues (published last week).  She noted she often does so via the use of bright nail polish.


Brilliant suggestion! And, I, too, have found it works every bit as well!  Every time I catch a glimpse of my hands, my heart is warmed with vibrant pops of color.

Velvet Jacket: Norton McNaughton Petites (older)
Tunic: Vintage via Etsy (it's actually a mini dress I wear as a tunic)
Slacks: Ralph Lauren
Men's Watch: Pulsar (gifted)
Booties: Nine West
Sunnies: Firmoo
Handbag: Kate Spade
Velvet Scarf: Consigned


Do you like my bright nail polish?  It's Essie's Mint Candy Apple. Sure feels springy to me!


Joy, peace & may springtime be in your heart, today!  T.