Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Snowy, but Amongst Friends...


Hello, Friends!  Today, I indulged in a much-needed lunch with dear Zonta gal pals.  As much of an introvert as I am; I never fail to regret time spent in the company of like-minded souls. I'm guessing you, too, can relate...


Mark and I enjoyed a rare weekday dinner out (post work); returning home shortly before the latest snowstorm began.  They say we will receive six to ten inches worth of the white stuff--along with high winds and single-digit temps.  Brrr!



 Beret: Consigned
Vest: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Shirt: Jones New York
Jeans: Chico's
Booties: Mountain Lake
Handbag: Marc Jacobs
Link Bracelet: Vintage via Etsy
Watch: Michael Kors (gifted)
Gloves: Coach (vintage via Etsy)


What warms your heart?  Would love hearing about it!

Joy and peace, T.