Thursday, December 19, 2013

Self-Nurturing=Taking Pause...


 Did anyone else catch that marvelous full moon a few days ago? I did. And, it was luscious...



I was actually rushing to finish getting ready for work--early Monday morning.  Hurrying past a window, I caught a glimpse.  Then, I stopped and took pause--at least for a few sacred minutes. It was sheer bliss.


Moments such as these truly equate to my doing something totally nurturing for myself.  Cherished instances of pause allow me to care for myself on one of life's deepest levels...



Cashmere Cardigan: Gifted (xo Andrew & Amanda!)
Blouse: Forever 21
Tweed Skirt: Banana Republic (consigned)
Tights: Simply Vera Wang (Kohl's)
Boots: Relativity
Gloves: Target
Sunnies: Firmoo
Glass Art Deco Beads: Millrace Antiques (vintage)

Share with me a special moment of pause you've enjoyed. I'd love hearing about it!

Joy & hugs, T.