Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Adoring Black + Blue and Firmoo


The folks at Firmoo contacted me a few weeks ago, and asked if I'd be interested in reviewing one of their products.  Firmoo is the world's most popular online glasses store; plus, they offer a fabulous first pair free program (To learn more about getting your first pair of glasses free, click here). A wearer of sunnies, daily; I was eager to give Firmoo a try. Glad I did, too...




To begin with, Firmoo's selection of both eye and sunglasses is fabulous.  Given my love of classic style, I chose a pair of sunnies with a definite "Jackie O" vibe to them.  Post their speedy arrival to me, I've thoroughly enjoyed wearing these well-made, stylish shades!  In addition to the quality and chic factors these sunglasses possess, their viewing clarity is absolutely fabulous as well.




Sunnies: Firmoo
Boyfriend Blazer: Blair
Chambray Button Down: Fossil
Striped T-shirt: Croft & Barrow (thrifted)
Jeans: Chico's
Boots: Nine West
Bracelet: Tiffany & Co. (vintage via Etsy)

Firmoo is offering a $30 off voucher for their Classic Series Eyeglasses to readers of this blog. The following voucher code: tinatickledpinkblogs4 may be used (up to 5 times) toward the purchase of  Classic Series Eyeglasses and is valid for two weeks from the date this post was published  Fellow bloggers wishing to review Firmoo's products (like I did) or engage in other forms of cooperation may click here to learn more.  

What do you think about my new sunnies?  Do you like the pairing of black and blue as much as I do? Please let me know your thoughts!

Joy & peace, T.