Monday, October 14, 2013

Thankful for the Small Stuff...


This past Saturday morning, Mark and I ventured downtown for breakfast.  It was a gorgeous day!  Unfortunately, the light and shadows weren't as (um) cooperative as we'd have liked.  Less-than-stellar photos aside, I'm thankful for so very much... Including...


A trip to the local farmers' market to buy pumpkins 
(Yes, the front of my house has been lovingly adorned)...



The fun I had pairing stripes with polka dots (my jeans were dotted)...

 
Chambray Shirt: Lauren Ralph Lauren (thrifted)
Sweater: Liz Claiborne (a closet fave for some time now!)
Jeans: Liz Claiborne via JCP
Handbag: Marc Jacobs
Sunnies: Vera Bradley
Shoes: Candies via Kohl's
Watch: Anne Klein
Rose Gold Link Bracelet: Vintage via Etsy


An enjoyable breakfast date on a gorgeous fall Saturday morning... 

They say the secret to a great life is not sweating the small stuff.  I say, "Don't sweat the small stuff; instead, give thanks for it!"

Share with me what you are thankful for, today.  I'd love to hear about it!

Joy and peace, T.