Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Something to Look Forward To...


It's Wednesday, already.  Unfortunately, I'm still not 100 percent--yet... What I find is that having something to look forward to--never fails me, though.

Post kicking this wicked cold, here are a few things I'm looking forward to experiencing, soon:
  • Feeling scads better;
  • Lunching outdoors one day;
  • Buying pumpkins;
  • Decorating for Halloween;
  • Watching the premiere of American Horror Story: Coven;
  • Wearing my gray maxi dress with a sweater;
  • Engaging in a serious journal writing session;
  • Seeing the first blooms appear on my garden's white mum;
  • Getting a pedi;
  • Going out on Friday night's dinner date, downtown, with Mark;
  • Art journaling;
  • Taking evening walks outdoors;
  • Practicing yoga at home; and
  • Sporting the hat and gloves pictured above.
What are you looking forward to?  Would love hearing about it.

Joy and peace, T.