Thursday, October 24, 2013

Simple Joy: Sun Kissed...


So, what do you think?  It's my first go at orange nails!  You see, yesterday--between blocks of sunshine--snow and sleet fell down outside my office window.  In all honesty, I am simply not ready for winter--not yet at least!


Last eve, I lit orange candles (Yankee Candle's Fruit Fusion), slapped a few coats of Sally Hanson's Sun Kissed on my nails and cracked open a gifted box of Disney's Wonderland Tea (Mango).  It was an instant infusion of all things bright and sunny!


Amazingly enough, after these pics were taken... I realized not only was the tea I had enjoyed Disney-themed--my pajamas were, too.  Yup, my parents gave me these sweet Micky Mouse p.j.'s a few years ago.  They are my faves.  Of course, Disney always brings to mind what else but Florida--the sunshine state!

How are you sprinkling a bit of sunshine into your day today?  Would love hearing about it!

Joy, hugs and peace, T.