Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Improvisational Joy

Pic snapped on an outing to Tipp City--last fall...

Tonight, Mark and I had a rare weeknight date planned.  We were all set to watch Hitchcock's The Lady Vanishes at the Gish Theater.  Afterwards, we'd planned to drop by a little pub within walking distance of the theater for a beer.

Unfortunately, I've come down with the cold of all colds (Boo!).  Yes, I'm home, yet again today, from work--nursing myself back to health.

Here's what we are going to do, instead (It's not nearly as exciting, but I'm looking forward to it--nevertheless).  Post a dinner of Chinese takeout, we're going to watch a few episodes of a program on disk we have rented--Moonlight.  Ever hear of it?  It's a G-rated version of True Blood (smile).  Tis the season, right?

What do you have have planned this evening?  Would love to hear about it!

Joy and peace, T.