Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Slice O' Bliss


Fridays are fab, aren't they?  They are truly a slice o' bliss! This one is especially so... You see, I'm only in the office a half day, today, as I've gifted myself the afternoon off to bake brownies, walk outdoors and possibly even nap...


Tonight, Mark and I are enjoying an annual ritual we call "movie night."  In addition to the brownies,  I've got scads of other snacky, appetizer-like eats planned as well. Plus, we're settling in to watch several spooky movies.  Every year, we kick the viewing off with It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown--it's a lifelong favorite of mine.  My sons gifted me with a DVD of it some years ago (smile).

Blouse: Michael Kors (vintage via Etsy)
Scarf: Thrifted
Maxi Skirt: B. Moss Tailor (had this one for some time now...)
Sunnies: Target
Boots: Nine West
Bangles: Vintage and Chico's
Men's Diamond Watch: Elgin (yard sale!)


What slice o' bliss do you have planned this weekend?  Would adore hearing about it!

Joy, peace & bliss!  T.