Thursday, October 3, 2013

Creative Style: Dot. Dot. Dot.



It may be hard to tell, but what I'm wearing is dot upon dot... Yup, in this photo, I paired a polka dot blouse with a pindotted skirt...


Above is a closeup of the skirt's fabric...


This pic gives a clearer shot of the blouse's pattern...


Mixing patterns, in a sense, lets me play a bit... With my creativity and my sense of courageousness...


Thought I'd push the fun a bit more... No, it didn't rain yesterday. In fact, it was absolutely gorgeous. I simply couldn't resist sprinkling a few more dots into the mix...

Silk Blouse: Jones New York (thrifted!)
Camisole: Daisy Fuentes for Kohl's
Skirt: White House Black Market
Tights: Apt. 9 via Kohl's
Shoes: Payless
Sunnies: Daisy Fuentes via Kohl's
Necklace: Vintage (consigned)
Umbrella: Target
Watch: Anne Klein
Bakelite Bracelets: Vintage via Etsy
Rose Gold Link Bracelet: Vintage via Etsy


Do you ever pair up different (or even similar) patterns?  Would love to hear about it!

Joy and peace and happy creative muscle flexing!  T.