Friday, September 20, 2013

Self-Care: Little Moments for Me...


Truly, it doesn't take much to make my day...often, just giving myself precious little moments of quality time does the trick.  And--simple or not--I like it that way...


This week, I gifted myself sacred time in nature--nothing fancy--just simple stuff: A walk in the neighborhood after dinner one evening, writing in my journal from the patio the next night, and a yummy dinner in the backyard on yet another eve.


It's been a week marked by a luscious full moon, soft seasonal breezes, sprinkles of gem-toned foliage dotting the trees, and the lovely melodies that contented birds and crickets sing.  Makes me feel so very appreciative--for every last second of it...


What little moments have graced your week, made you smile and brought a beaming sense of gratitude your way?  Would absolutely love hearing about them!

Joy, peace and happy Friday!!! T.