Monday, July 22, 2013

My Sunday Morning Ritual

Art journal collage (7/21/13)

I've found a fabulous way to transition from weekend to workweek. It's my luxuriant Sunday morning ritual.

Here's the scoop: I sleep in; then, enjoy a leisurely breakfast.  Afterwards, I sip scads of java while reading emails and watching YouTube vids on my iPad.  Most all of these are personal development newsletters and videos from other non-fiction writers, making my efforts a great way to feed my mind. When weather permits, I savor this treasured time from my patio (the pics featured below were taken yesterday morning).


I find taking these relaxing few hours each week to be one of the most nurturing things I do for myself.  It has resulted, afterwards, in some of the most creative bursts of energy I've experienced.  


Do you have any rituals that both relax and revitalize you?  I would adore hearing about them!  

Joy and peace. T.