Saturday, June 29, 2013

Inspiring Stuff I Want to Share...

My art journal is a place where I often find myself lost in inspiration...

It’s early Saturday morning, and, barring the chorus of birds singing outside my home office window, it’s an amazingly quiet one so far.  Shortly, I’m headed downtown, with Mark, for our standing Saturday a.m. breakfast date.  It’s a ritual I hold near + dear.

It’s been a fast-paced, albeit insightful, week.  Wanted to share, today, a few things, I hope, you'll find inspirational...

There's nothing more sacred than your spending quality time with you! Click here to access a great MSN feature dedicated to planning a date with yourself (moi time, artist’s date—whatever you’d like to call it).  Why not pencil something super-fun (and just for you) onto your calendar for the near future? I've planned something for myself on Wednesday!

Rife with opportunity, the universe is always knocking on each of our lives' doors. Before writing off an idea or opportunity, ask yourself, “If I don’t do this, will I regret it?”  If your answer is, “Yes,” explore ways to make it happen--even if it takes you an extended period of time to do so.  Click here to read about a NO REGRETS decision I recently made.

Recently, Instagram made it possible to now post short videos online via their site.  Following a recent seasonal reflection I enjoyed last Saturday afternoon, I vowed to challenge myself more often.  Following that commitment, I posted my first video to Instagram.  Check it out by clicking here

Okay, your turn!  Please share what has inspired you as of late?  I would adore hearing about it!

Joy + peace!  T.


P.S. Google Reader goes bye-bye as of July 1.  If this is how you are connected to my blog, consider clicking here to follow me via bloglovin' (I truly don’t want to lose your readership!).  You'll receive an email every time a new blog post is published.    In advance, thank you, and xx!


Click the image below to follow this blog on bloglovin'