Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tickled Pink Woman Podcast Episode #15


Today's podcast:  Self-excavation

Listen directly from here via Libsyn RSS 

or 

Access at iTunes Podcasts: Subscribe to Tickled Pink Woman 



Tickled Pink Woman Podcast Show Notes:
May 27, 2013


Hello and welcome to Episode 15 of the Tickled Pink Woman podcast, a woman’s celebration of self.  The focus of today’s podcast: Self-excavation.

I.         Note to Self… Thoughts on writing one…

II.         Practices mentioned in this past blog post

III.       Incorporate these practices into your life on an ongoing basis:
       ·      Journal writing
       ·      Art journaling
       ·      Meditation
       ·      Yoga
       ·      Deep breathing
       ·      Moments marked by stillness

Pinking Shears: Ways to take today’s concepts away and tailor them for your needs! 

1) Write a note to yourself.

2) Gift yourself a solo mini retreat.

Rosy Resources: For those who want to explore today’s topic a bit further, check out:

·      My blog post dated May 15, 2013: DIY Solo Retreat: Portrait of Self

Tickled Pink Woman Promo: If you enjoyed today’s podcast, I hope you will join me on my blog it’s a great source for added inspiration and it is where today’s show notes will be housed: tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com.  Connect with me on Twitter (@TickledPinkTina), like Tickled Pink Woman on Facebook and join me on Instagram (http://instagram.com/tickledpinkwoman).  Check out my book, Eternal Presents: Accepting and Using the Precious, Intangible Gifts Others Give Us on Amazon and Etsy!   Check out my MP3 + accompanying e-workbook: No Regrets & Self-authored: Making Your Dreams Real…The Tickled Pink Woman Way.  It’s a mini retreat that sets forth my tips on establishing a guiding mantra and making dreams real and it’s found in my Etsy shop (Tickled Pink Woman).

I’d love to hear your thoughts about the blog and podcasts.  Email me at tinatickledpink@gmail.com or snail mail me: Tina Bradley, Post Office Box 289, Bowling Green, OH  43402.



Thank you for joining me on today’s episode of the Tickled Pink Woman podcast. Hope you’ll join me this week on the blog! Joy & peace!