Friday, April 26, 2013

Thrifted Fashion=Green + Cheap Chic

Can you guess which pieces were thrifted?

Couldn't help but share my latest thrift store treasure!  Why is it I'm so tickled pink about it?  Well... there are several reasons:
Dressing affords me another opportunity to creatively express myself.  When I can do so greenly and inexpensively, it's all the better!  

Here's the scoop on my latest find:
I bought this Banana Republic skirt with the original price tag 
still on it at the Goodwill Store!  Isn't it fab???
As you'll note, from the pic below, I purchased it at quite a price break!



Skirt: Banana Republic (thrifted)
Cardigan: Chico's
Tee: Petit Bateau
Belt: Target
Shoes: Payless
Scarf: No brand (thrifted)
Tights: Apt. 9 (Kohl's)
Sunnies: Dollar Store

What's your latest thrift store treasure?  I would adore hearing about it!

Joy, peace and happiest of Fridays to you!  T.