Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Join Me April 11 on #JournalChat!

This week's chat topic: Your Journaling: Shake It UP!

I’m excited and honored to share that last week’s Tickled Pink Woman blog post Continuous Reinvention=Blossoming Potentials was selected as last Friday’s #JournalChat Pick of the Day as well as the #JournalChat Pick of the Week!  In fact, that past post will be the journaling resource for this week’s #JournalChat Live, a live chat hosted by writer, author, artist, and blogger Dawn Herring


I would adore having you join me for this enriching online event!  The topic will be Your Journaling: Shake It UP! It takes place tomorrow (Thursday, April 11 at 5 EST/2PST).  To participate, proceed to tweetchat.com and type #JournalChat in the search box.  Once you sign onto your Twitter account, you’ll be able to post/reply. 


I am an avid journal writer.  Journaling enhances my life in a myriad of ways.  Check out these past posts (here, here, here and here) where I've shared my love of journal writing.  


Consider joining me for this week’s #JournalChat.  This online gathering of like-minded souls promises scads of insightful fun!


Joy and peace.  T.