Monday, April 1, 2013

April's Dreams...

An art journal collage, where I'll record my April dreams...

February, much transpired in my personal life (the deets are shared in my latest Tickled Pink Woman podcast episode)...  As a result, very few of that month's dreams were realized...

March, I tried to keep my dream list to a minimum--baby-step myself back into the swing of things.  This strategy actually worked quite well.  

April, I'm still easing myself back into the swing of things.  I'm stepping it up a tad bit more than last month, though.  

The way I see it, my dreams aren't meant to overwhelm me.  They are here to enhance my life--serve as guideposts for what I'd like to do, and, if at all possible, achieve.  If I do realize this month's dreams, fine.  If not, that's okay, too.  

My April dreams are as follows:


What's on your dream list this April?  Would adore hearing about it!

Joy, peace and happy April!  T.